Operation Roxy - In Progress

Friday, February 02, 2007

Stubborn

Yep that's me!

I tend to wear holes in the thighs of my jeans because I have fat chunky rubbing legs. I know lots of us chunkers have the same issues when it comes to pants. Well skirts and stuff too (which is why you will almost never find me wearing one although I BOUGHT A DRESS!) because wearing holes in your actual thighs does happen and it's freaking painful!

Anyway I had 1 pair of Jeans I bought from KMart at the end of last year to get me through until I was back at that size 14 borderline I was at earlier in the year. And I have successfully worn through them between my legs. Wore them for as long as possible without looking stupid and NOW they are past it.

So I did what normal people do and went shopping. Although apparently I am again not normal. (kick a girl while she's down!) I don't fit 16's again! I am an 18 at least. But Im stubborn. I have jeans here that probably fit me from my fat pile. But I am determioned to give them away and not wear them again.
I am equally determined NOT to buy clothes that are any larger than a size 16.

I now have 3 pairs of track pants and 2 pairs of black workpants that are a touch tight but wearable.
I will not buy jeans until I fit back into a size 16.

Lets hope this is some motivation hey! I live in Jeans!

Alternatively I did my monthly weigh in and measurements for my Oxygen calender. I have lost cm's but hardly any weight. I am happy with this. Cm's matter!

Labels:


Posted by Jadey :: 1:47 PM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------