Operation Roxy - In Progress

Friday, January 05, 2007

Summernats


One of my very best friends Loz and I are as you may not know car freaks! So the Summernats is supposedly car mecca. Ok who am I kidding? It is car mecca! And it's on this weekend. You probably saw bits and pieces of it on the news, or you totally ignored it cause cars bores you as much as the cricket does me.
Now Loz and I have made resolutions for going on 3 years now I think to BE AT SUMMERNATS. But we can't just be there. See we have both been before and yada yada but we had to be there and be "in good condition"
I wont lie here, Summernats can be a very dangerous place for a girl, let alone a hot looking girl. "Can be" being the operative words, you have to be smart about these things and not flash your tits to thousands of people to start with, and it's a touch smart to wear a bit more than the girl I posted above.

But I tell you what we both love POSITIVE attention. Is there anyone out there who doesn't? And I have been to Summernats fat, trust me when I say it becomes freaking obvious you aren't the most attractive chick in town. I haven't been since Summernats 15 in 2001.


Next year will be Summernats 21st birthday, I plan on being there and looking stunning. So does Loz.

So could I be more vain?

Labels: , ,


Posted by Jadey :: 7:35 PM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------