Operation Roxy - In Progress

Friday, January 12, 2007

Bye Bye Eugiene Bailry!


I was going to be driving with a girlfriend up to Sydney today but she had interviews to go to (was made redundant a couple of days before Christmas nice huh) and then all of a sudden I Sold my car. LOL

He (Eugeine Bailey my OH named him) is going to his new home tonight on my way to the airport. I had just decided to keep him awhile longer too. It's apparently hard to find the car I want to replace him with.

I am still going to Sydney I haven't even booked the flight yet but I am going.

I have figured out workouts with my best friend and we even have a 3 day pass to a gym yay! I gotta keep myself in check food wise and we are home free YAY!

Week 2 isn't going as good as the first week with some major insomnia keeping me awake yet tired out of my mind. I did go to the QVM Night market though which is brilliant if anyone was thinking of going. Definitely do! But keep in mind that the market has a strong foodie base so you don't want to go in expecting to eat clean.

I bought a new headscarf and some headbands (I have been living in this sort of thing this season) Got some nice tassels. Would have bought a whole lot more if time and money allowed

My TomTom died but has thankfully been revived using the reset button (wish I'd known about that when I didn't know where I was)

I have been writing this entry for HOURS now and haven't got tat much to say so I will update from Sydney I'm sure!

Labels:


Posted by Jadey :: 12:30 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------