Operation Roxy - In Progress

Saturday, January 27, 2007



Personally I think this is a much better photo of Jen. I am so excited to go and learn so many new things. Get out of my comfort zone by a damn long way and get some more motivation and knowledge to do the right things by my body.


Fabulous!


This morning Loz came and picked me up and we headed for the gym. That place is packed on a Saturday morning and for basically the first time we weren't there at opening. My ankles were a bit tender and Loz had a goal of doing the steps at Palm Beach again so we headed off to Palmy and did the other lot of steps near the RSL. Great walk but God it stuffs me.


Then we drove up to the parking area at the Dunes / "Summer Bay" and parked the car and walked out to the end of Palm Beach to the rock pool and back. Sat down and enjoyed a beautiful healthy breakfast at the Cafe there called Dunes which is really quite lovely.


Actually I just googled Dunes, Palm Beach and found it has quite the following.


We burnt over 1500 calories this morning and was going to go for a swim after Brekky but Loz has a Gift Registry to put together for her wedding which is like 2.5 weeks away (So Exciting!) And neither of us remembered sunscreen & weren't to keen on burning. Although we plan to head back tonight for a swim. Must remember my camera this time!


I'm getting weird about going home at the moment which is very annoying. I love being here and I love being with my folks. I don't want to go and yet can't wait to get back all at once. With Loz's wedding around the corner I shall be back in a mere matter of days though so I will try not to fret.


I hope you are all having fabulous weekends. I hear Melbourne is cold and wet right now (boo hiss) Hoping that I bring todays weather back with me.

Labels: ,


Posted by Jadey :: 12:10 PM :: 12 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------