Operation Roxy - In Progress

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Couch to 5km!

Thanks very much to LMS I downloaded the Couch to 5km podcasts created by Robert Ullrey. I started last week and finished Week 1 on Sunday. Today I started week 2.

I really enjoy using the podcasts and I find them much easier than clock watching. Kek from Fit Bodies has been a great help too as I was struggling at one stage last week with some niggles and she gave me some advice that means I am running pain free now.

I had a pretty uneventful weekend, I'm trying not to spend any money as I am heading up to visit the boy at the end of this week with a girlfriend and I need to buy myself some new shoes so I can have a long running life. :) I am not going to organise a catch up this time because I have Rikki with me, but I have a WHOLE TONNE of trips planned for this year so we will definitely have a meet up.

I haven't made the decision on weather to do my Body Composition scan again or not. I'd like to but I don't but I do LOL. It's a familiar thing with me at the moment. I am also contemplating attending Phat Camp this year. I can't go the the Melbourne or Gold Coast "Camps" as I have Beauty Expo and Fitness Expo those weekends but I am considering the Sydney camp. Is anyone else interested? I have heard so many good things!

The LITS 12 week challenge is under way but we decided to allow late entries (everyone finishes at the same time so the only disadvantage is to those who entered late) I think it is traveling along great and I have been able to come up with quite a few articles and bits and pieces to help spur the challengers on. I hope it's helping.

My chart is really colourful at the moment as I have mostly completed all my daily tasks and stayed on track. It's very rewarding to get my gold star AND see my weight drop :) I'll take a photo at the end of the week and show you all what it looks like.

I am praying to continue on while I am away and I have told both my OH Jase and my gf Rikki who is coming with me that exercise, water and good food MUST be maintained everyday while we are away.

So wish me luck :)

"Success depends upon previous preparation, and without such preparation there is sure to be failure."
- Confucius

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Jadey :: 5:34 PM :: 12 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------