Operation Roxy - In Progress

Friday, February 02, 2007

Breakfast By The Beach!


Hi to all the Sydney girls, this one is especially for you.

I am going to miss the Trapeze activities that are happening in Sydney but I have been dying to meet you all for so long I decided it was time I organised something.

Place: Car park Opposite Palm Beach RSL Club
Date: Saturday February 17th
Time: 7:15am Meet up for a 7:30am set off

Activity: Palm Beach Steps followed by Breakfast at "Dunes"
Wear: Comfortable clothes, walking shoes and sunscreen.
Don't forget your water bottles.

The walk has around 700 steps and is a bit tough for half way (it goes up and down in 700 steps) everyone can go their own pace (I can almost guarantee to be the slowest) It takes around 40 minutes to complete and I've seen grandparents walk it so no fear LOL

For those not keen on the steps we will have breakfast at Dunes at around 8:30am. I will make a booking when I have an idea on numbers. I don't mind if you only come for one or the other. Just to get together would be wonderful. It's nice and early so hopefully it wont interfere with anyone's planned weekend activities, you will just have to fight the urge to stay in bed :)

So please respond and let me know that YOU WILL be there :-D

Labels:


Posted by Jadey :: 8:21 PM :: 10 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------