Operation Roxy - In Progress

Friday, January 05, 2007

I'm a little over the heat...

A good night sleep would be FABULOUS. I keep saying I am going to get up early rah rah rah, but my sleep is so broken and restless that I stay in bed at least until 10am. I feel so slack for it. Then I don't want to do my workouts because the gym only has aircon in the studios and not in the main area, which means it's a freaking sauna!

I did go for my run last night - 2nd day of the c25k. Very proud got through it all. Sweat so much I thought my pants were going to fall off with how wet my back and pants ended up. I took in an ice pack and put it on my head and neck during the walk periods.

The outside of my shins hurt when I run down through my ankles.


Met my brother in there and he looks GREAT! He's got himself all sorted out and he says to me "Do I look bigger?" I asked him if he was using roids cause he was looking huge! Nope all clean. It's hard for him to gain so I am very proud he's doing it clean.

It's his birthday today and he is even inviting us to his "dinner".
So much has changed since he moved out. I am just so happy. I actually like hanging out with my brother when he's like this.

I HAVE to do an upper body workout sometime today. I haven't decided when exactly though. It must be done! It's too damn hot right now though to do anything but sit in front of a fan.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Jadey :: 2:24 PM :: 5 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------