Operation Roxy - In Progress

Thursday, January 04, 2007

CHALLENGE! (97.8kg)

I am back in challenge mode. I have decided that I will be submitting a challenge pack to Body-for-Life and I am also doing the Living in The Suburbs forum 12 week "New Year, New Me" challenge (How fitting). I won this challenge last year using Body-for-Life methods and it saddens me that I am now bigger than I was in the Before photos of that previous challenge.

It also excites me. Because I know what I am capable of. I plan on making this challenge alot more full on than the last one and I am praying to God to make sure I suffer no injuries or illness to set me back. It's not easy to post a before photo huh!

I have had 2 perfect days out of 3 and I know that if I'd managed my time better we could have had a 100% run so far. This is OK - Progress not perfection. That saying helped me keep my food in check even while I was sitting in the movies being offered Nando's Chippys. (argghh so strong!) I just wanted to be able to colour in the "I ate clean" box for yesterday even if my workout box and walk the dog box was going to remain empty.

I also started the couch to 5km running program. With huge thanks to LMS and Linda who pointed me in the direction of the Podcast which makes life mush easier. I don't like watching "times" when I am trying to give something my all. I always find that counting down to the finish makes it harder LOL. I tried starting this program last year and failed miserably. It is so good to know that at least I can run now for 60 seconds straight on a treadmill.

In the next 12 weeks you will see me:~

Lose more than 10kgs
Create a reliable Sleeping Pattern
Drink more than 2 litres of water every day
Improve my strength my 10%
Drop more than 15cm from my waistline

I have updated all my stats in the sidebar (Current to the 1st Jan) and I plan on continuing to do so every Monday.

Now a few people have commented lately and I don't know where your blogs are. If you aren't in my blogroll please please let me know where your blogs are when I next comment so I can come visit you too :)

My after photo - 82ish Kg

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Jadey :: 12:56 PM :: 16 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------