Operation Roxy - In Progress

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year! (99.9kg)

I hope all those that went out partying last night are all home safe. Also feeling not too hungover.

This is the New Year! 2007 is going to rock!








My 2007 Resolutions

*Reduce my weight to under 90kgs
*Reduce weight to under 80kg
*Reduce weight to under 70kg
*Never waste my gym membership
*Complete a body-for-life challenge and mail off the entry
*Complete the Couch to 5Km program
*Participate in City to Surf or similar
*Eat Healthier
*Fit into my Roxy Jeans

*Swim 1km
*Run 1km
*Run 2km
*Run 3km
*Run 4km

*Run 5km
*Ride 10km
*Ride 20km
*Improve my skills
*Learn something new
*Eliminate clutter
*Be Organised
*Train my potty mouth
*Start eliminating bad debt
*Save Money

"Today you are presented with an empty book. Today you stand faultless, the pages of this year will be filled with whatever you desire. Let your mouth only speak of joys, success and positivity, for the power of the tongue is great and that which you speak shall be. My prayer for you is health & happiness, prosperity and success."
~ Jade "Jadey" Ward (New Years message)

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Jadey :: 2:48 PM :: 11 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------