Operation Roxy - In Progress

Saturday, December 30, 2006

The A - Z of Jadey!

TAGGED by the gorgeous Katie


A- Available or single? Nope. OH Is Jason and I'm madly in love after 4.5 years :)
B- Best Friend? Loz, Rikki , Simmo & Megan
C- Cake or Pie? Both PLEASE
D- Drink of Choice? Coke Zero. Current Alcoholic hit is Strawberry Margaritas.
E- Essential Item? Mobile phone close followed by TomTom
F- Favorite Color? Pink Purple, Green What context?????
G- Gummi Bears or Worms? Chicos - they are brown people!
H- Hometown? Which one? Born in Melbourne but my Heart is in Sydney
I- Indulgence? Way too many! Koko Black is a sure hit
J- January or February? Either is good.
K- Kids and names? No Kids but I like Tighe and Acacia amongst others.
L- Life is incomplete without? Love, God & Rottweilers,
M- Marriage Date? A day in the future sometime I hope
N- Number of Siblings? One younger brother
O- Oranges or apples? Apples
P- Phobias/Fears? Spiders, Death, Crowds, Strangers
Q- Favorite Quote? Are you kidding? I have Books and Books and Pages and Pages! Current quote

“It is never too late to be what you might have been”
~ George Eliot


R- Reason to Smile? My family, My Boy, My Dog, My Friends, 2006 is almost gone, 2007 is coming and it's going to ROCK!
S- Season? Spring
T- Tag three people! Brooke, Rae & Phil
U- Unknown fact about Me! I crave organisation and cleanliness and I'm normally the first person to blame for the mess and the chaos.
V- Vegetable you hate? Pumpkin, Brussell Sprouts, Peas
W- Worst habit? Swearing, Eating Crap, Stubborn
X- X-rays you've had? Brain, Wrists, Ankle, Knees, Hips, Neck, Back if it moves it's been x-rayed.
Y- Your favorite food? Too many. Actually to tell the truth I have NO IDEA. I love heaps of food but I can't think of anything that I would eat ABOVE ALL ELSE everytime. That's screwed! I have food issues.
Z- Zodiac? I don't read nor care. My future is in Gods hands

Labels: , , ,


Posted by Jadey :: 9:46 PM :: 2 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------