Operation Roxy - In Progress

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Exhausted!




Ok so most of you already know I am exhausted! I am someone who is used to setting my own appointments and my own hours. And they weren't that long and they didn't start that early. Now things have changed! ALOT!!!!

My hours are now set for me. And they are LONG! I'm loving it but it's going to take some getting used to that's for sure.

On the downside, I haven't had much time for TV, blogs and the forums I manage / visit. On the upside. I no longer use my counting thing to get to sleep because I'm exhausted. I am also sleeping better without as many wakes or tossing and tuning. (Boo Yeah!) I'm also gunna end up with more money. (hell yeah baby!) Happy and in control of my life a bit more. I'm also in a great environment to get fit and healthy and reach my goals! Plus I don't have to pay for a gym membership anymore. (well after my notice period is complete :p)

I sent an email and an sms to most people but if you wanted to know where I am now just zip me an email and I'll be happy to tell you (Away from my blog)

I'm looking forward to doing great things.

Today I have chopped my hair off again. Ok I didn't do it. Kylie did it. But she is brilliant when it comes to cutting and styling my hair and in the next couple of weeks it's going to get a hit of colour too. It took hours to cut it so we always do my hair in 2 - 3 stages. Those of you that know me know it is THICCCK! I took a photo with my phone of some of what was on the ground at one stage. Unbelievable. I could give wigs to 3 or 4 people from my haircuts I'm sure. What once was blonde (long before I blogged) has now finally all been chopped out and I am left with basically my natural colour. (A bit of mahogany red remains) But not for long :P

Jason is coming down next weekend for our next big photography event. And bringing my new car with him! YAY!I'm so excited to be finally seeing it in the flesh and getting to take it for a drive. He tells me it's damn big though. I might need to organise some parking sensors as the parking at work is tricky even for a small car. I can't wait to wrap my arms around my boy either.

Training has been going well. Not great but well. And I have only a few more classes to try before the whole list is ticked off. BodyPump, BodyStep and BodyJam will tick off my list. But we also offer aqua, pilates, AbBlast, HiLo, LoLite, TaiChi & Step left for me to try. I love ticking things off my list :p

I moved onto week 4 of the Couch to 5 km program this week and I am really feeling it. I got through it (just but that's all that counts right :p) And I'm starting to think it's a good thing that we have a physio and a massage therapist at work (I wonder if they offer us a discount)

I hope everyone has a great week! Go Hard !

Labels: , ,


Posted by Jadey :: 6:54 PM :: 12 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------