Operation Roxy - In Progress

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Thanks!

I'm just going through and trying to set up the bloglines thingy now. All those people that were interested - check out the comments on my last post and you will find all the answers. Well most of them anyway. It is a tad confusing.

I was scheduled to do the couch to 5km week 2 this morning and it had disappeared off my iPod! I almost gave up and went home but I decided I know what I’m SUPPOSED to be doing so I set the iPod to shuffle and went at it as hard as I could anyway. After my body balance class my hips is feeling heaps better when I walk or run now and I got through it all! YAY!

I am feeling nauseous at the moment though. Not like the “worked too hard gunna chuck” kind but just nauseous. It’s been 4 hours since my workout now so the work too hard one wouldn’t still be going – I don’t think, but it has been awhile since I did work to that point. Confused
(I just found out I can copy/paste smilies I hope it works)

I am NOT going to accept it and allow myself to get sick. Screw that!

Not much else planned for the weekend/ I have just done my measurements. Anyone care to cry along with me?

I still haven't bounced back from the other night. It was a pretty serious breakdown. I thought I would get out or even maybe hire a dvd and watch it with one of my best friends last night cause Mum and Dad were going out. But she wouldn't answer or phone or respond to my text messages. Still hasn't. Rikki is a bit unreliable like that. So I watched Honey on channel 10. Not bad. Then I took the dogs for a walk and went to bed.

I've got a new chart running (how many times can I do this to myself) Pretty determined to make this a success chart! I've been so good the last few days even through the drama not once have I touched anything off my diet or even over eaten!

Life will come under control gradually and I am sure Jase and I will get back on track when my new job starts paying.

For all those that asked, my job is in Melbourne but I won't post details as the last thing you need is for your employer to find your blog hey! As it's with a national company though I am hoping when the time comes (whenever that may be) I can have a pretty seemless transfer to a NSW Office.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!


Labels: ,


Posted by Jadey :: 1:57 PM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------