Operation Roxy - In Progress

Thursday, March 15, 2007



ImageChef.com - Create custom images

I have bumped up the 101 list :) Because I am ticking things off!

This week I achieved no. 93! Tick off a perfect week. I am working on no. 90 which is "compete in something physical to win". With my Good Friday Appeal Run, Walk, Ride or Swim so they may grow. I have done over 70kms so far and I'm leading the board at the gym. (And hoping to stay there too)

A huge thanks to all those people who have decided to step forward and sponsor me. No one is getting passed me at the moment without being asked. It's a great cause. So keep the pledges rolling in!

Today at the gym I moved on with the Couch to 5km program. YAY! I am into week 3! It's taken me all year to get here but persistence pays :) You don't have to move on to the next week just because it IS the next week. I figure there is no point pushing myself into more injuries (And I always go as hard as I can anyway)

I hope everyone is having a great week!

Labels: ,


Posted by Jadey :: 6:37 PM :: 6 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------