Operation Roxy - In Progress

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Hello All!

I was so upset to be missing the party last night but in all honesty things around here have been so hectic this past week and I haven't had that much sleep to cope with it. So I was way too tired. Even a couple of red bulls had zero affect on me last night so I made the decision to stay home. I hope I'll see you all in Bendigo next weekend anyhow :)

I've been working hard on my km's for the Good Friday Appeal fund raiser. I think I may have clocked up 100kms now (YAY). Everyone is sponsoring a set amount though so it's more about me winning on the board than raising more money. (P.s. All going to Bendigo I will be looking your direction LOL) I'm also on pay pal so could take deposits that way if someone would teach me how (LOL)

Diet and training has been fantastic! I had a free night last night because I was really looking forward to my free night at Bee's party but it's the first time I've eaten anything remotely bad in almost 2 weeks! 3 cheers. Unfortunately it also meant I awoke totally bloated and crampy during the night. A few charcoals capsules down and I eventually got back to sleep.

I just won an eBay auction for this recipe book. I think I first heard of it through Lia's blog and there is a whole series of them I want to get my hands on. These were produced by the Australian Institute of Sport and there is "Survival For the Fittest" which is what I just bought, "Survival From the Fittest" and "Survival Around the World" which is on the hit list when I find them on eBay eventually (please don't bid against taintz )

If you are interested in this series also another "Survival For the Fittest" has just been listed and you can click the link to get to it and start bidding if you like.

Dad is back in hospital again. They have no idea what's wrong with him which is getting frustrated since he has been in hospital so often lately with the same thing. They thought it may have been gall stones but he only has small crystals that they can find. So that shouldn't be causing pain. His liver is playing up and generally he gets in a lot of pain. I really hope they find it and fix it very soon. They are talking about pulling out his gall bladder just in case at this stage. Bit odd but it's no major operation at least. I have kept training and eating well during this time (for once) and as you can see even ticked off a perfect week.

My chart looks all pretty decorated with stickers LOL.

I start my new job on Monday which I am indeed very excited about. Will have to report back to you all on how that goes.

I still haven't got a car. Buying Lozza's car fell through which I am so upset about and now I have less than half that money to spend. It's so annoying.

I am eying off different things on my 101 list to knock over. So that's well and truly started.

I am trying to uncurl from the foetal position after a particularly heavy training week so I can go for a run and continue the couch to 5km thing I have started. I love the DOMS (kind of) but I must be able to do my running too! Plus I have at least another lifetime of heavy training sessions in front of me LOL.

I hope everyone has had a brilliant weekend. Can't wait to catch up on your blogs.

Labels: ,


Posted by Jadey :: 12:36 PM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------