Operation Roxy - In Progress

Sunday, March 25, 2007

HELLO!

I can see my blogging being a bit few and far between while I get used to the new schedule. Unfortunately it hasn't even started yet as I get another shake up for the next week or two before I get to start the settling.

I'm looking forward to that bit.

I've been so exhausted the last week as I cram to pass an exam to end my initial training. I passed! YAY!

The new job looks great! Heaps of opportunity for advancement and it's fast moving too. (Bonus) I've got heaps to learn yet though.

OH and Paul (a good friend) has found me a car! YAY! - It's a 2000 Mitsubishi Verada so it's got lots of the Luxo stuff I was hoping for (boo yeah) He has driven it down from QLD to Sydney and I will get to set my eyes on it when it he hits Melbourne for Easter.




Looks pretty good in photos though don't you think?

Not much else has been happening this week. I have been so damn broke that I was begging and borrowing money to get to and from work. I was so thankful I had decided to catch the train into the city on Friday with the events in the tunnel. I was standing on the railway station platform at Richmond when the first siren went past and still standing there 20 minutes later as the sirens gathered more and more. We had no idea what was going on but on that platform was a sense of shock and fear amongst most people. I feel so sad for those people that were involved.

I unfortunately missed an amazing BFL event that Kek had organised just due to a total brain fart regarding time. And I was going to kick on from there to Ails house for a sleepover but money has completely held me back.

I think that missing the BFL thing was probably fate stepping in because I wouldn't of had any petrol to get to and from work next week and that's pretty essential if I'm to actually receive a paycheck LOL.

Still so upset I missed both things. I haven't even heard how the evening went at Ails yet but I heard the BFL group had an amazing and inspiring time! I suppose when it's not meant to be it's just not meant to be huh.

Anyway all - I hope you all have a great week! I know I'm going to be aiming for big things.

Labels:


Posted by Jadey :: 5:23 PM :: 13 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------