Operation Roxy - In Progress

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hello!

I haven't had a chance to read anyone's blogs yet. It might take me a week to get to everyone so I apologise for that. I am so keen to catch up on what has happened in everyone's lives while I've been away.

QLD rally was one of the best I think we have ever done. I really really enjoyed it but I was buggered by the time I got home. Then I had to sort and upload all the photos which took up every second of my time that I stayed near a computer.

Yesterday I drove home from Sydney to Melbourne. Almost twice or so it felt like. The story goes a bit like this. I got in the car nice and early, had a few showers etc but when they cleared about 3 hours down the road I decided it was time for my sunnies. Reach into my handbag and.... Wait on. Where is my handbag? That's when I saw this image quite clearly in my head....


Yup my handbag was sitting on the bench at Jason's house with everything I needed in it. Lucky I didn't wait until I had to fill up to discover this!

So I turned around and got it. By the time I made it back to where I was I could have been over halfway home disappointing but that's life.

I continued this trip so well in torrential rains in the southern highlands with flooded roads. And Torrential winds in Northern Victoria with flying trees. It was white knuckle stuff I tell you and second time that same thing has happened in that same spot in Northern Vic to me! Surrounded by trees on the sides of the road so no place to stop, but they are also flying through the air and falling over!

I passed one car who was towing a trailer that had been blown on it's side by the wind!

Anyway I'm home safe and I'm way overweight. (102.9kgs)
I have a plan! I have sorted some help.

I will fill you in another time.

Labels:


Posted by Jadey :: 6:30 PM :: 9 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------