Operation Roxy - In Progress

Sunday, April 29, 2007





Not all that much has been happening lately. Work work work. Oh did I mention work?

Unfortunately I went down to the marina for lunch one day this week and my phone fell into the water never to be seen again :( So I haven't contacted anyone or anything this week. Hopefully I'll get some time to find a replacement next week.



Last week I hurt my foot / ankle and it has been giving me hell all this week and I have felt quite ill the last couple of days (not fluey, nauseous) so I can't wait for that to all end. I wantt o get back into my training.

I haven't had a day off in awhile now. And my roster for this month hasn't been released yet so I have no idea when my next day will be.

The plan is go become a redhead sometime this week though ;p It's a much lighter colour so it should be a big change for me.

I was at Maccas today looking across the car park to Jenny Craig. Which made me burst into uncontrollable laughter thinking about how cruel that is.

I hope all is well with all of you.

Sending hugs and kisses.

Labels:


Posted by Jadey :: 5:49 PM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------