Operation Roxy - In Progress

Sunday, October 21, 2007

HEY HEY!

Sorry I promised to post at least once a week and now I've left it two. I had issues with Gastro which I am still suffering 1 week later (ugh) and my wireless connection. And I simply hate working at a desk! I haven't seen the surgeon yet so Im still in the dark a bit as to whats going on. LBTEPA sent me some absolutely FABULOUS information and questions to ask etc. (Thanks babe!)

SO far people I speak to have waiting lists into next year just for an initial consultation. I think my Dr. is organising something else for me though which will be cool.

Nothing much has been happening this past couple of weeks. Was working the week before last that's about it. I took Mum out to see the Nanny Diaries which was a great film to watch with you Mum. (They are hard to find! always too much swearing or sex scenes or blood and gore) I started getting depressed as Mum bought up the fact that this time last year we were climbing the thousand steps and doing classes at the gym together and being generally very active and now all of that is hugely limited. I can't wait to get back to it though! It's a wonderful way to live life.

Last weekend I was struck down with Gastro which peaked about 5am Monday morning and has been bothering me all week so I have just stayed in the easy chair in front of the tv all week watching tv and dvd's. I've hired more dvd's this past week than in the last 2 years! I now have aboslutely nothing left in the new release section I have any desire to watch.

I'm also reading alot of magazines and books etc. Thank God there's a daily newspaper. HAHA.

I'll be going back to work tomorrow though. I'm still dizzy but mostly recovered. Yay! Now I might go and catch up on some of your blogs now I'm sitting here.

Love ya all!

Labels:


Posted by Jadey :: 3:48 PM :: 11 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------