Operation Roxy - In Progress

Friday, August 17, 2007

More Miscellaneous.....

I did nails for a friend on Wednesday. French tips. They turned out surprisingly well and they didn't take me as long as I thought they would, being that I haven't done nails in quite a long time. And I enjoyed it!

She is also the lady I would love to buy anther Rotty from. I got to play with one of the dogs from the litter I was going to pick from awhile back and she has grown into one of the most friendly and vivacious as well as GORGEOUS Rottweilers I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Storm and her are so similar. I just wanted to bring her home.

I would love to learn some martial arts. Have wanted to learn since I was a kid but it has never happened for one reason or another. It will definitely be something I enroll myself in when I finally get back into my exercise program properly and have recovered from these injuries. I like the sound of Jeet Kune Do which is a street based Mixed Martial Arts so a real training on how to look after yourself. My boss has trained in this for a long time, my other boss is a Kung Fu Instructor. So I have some people to help me along the way.

I have had more physio today and afterwards I feel so nauseous. He has written a letter for a sports physician and is trying to get me in to see him ASAP for a further opinion. The course of action from the Doctor to the Physio to the Podiatrist is ALL different which just adds my my sheer frustration and I'm over it. Apparently this person should be able to give me the final say. Fingers crossed people. I need to get in this week! Otherwise I might get in on the 11th of next month and I JUST CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG. This is driving me Nucking Futs.

Missed a good friends birthday drinks tonight to come home and curl up in the recliner. I don't think she's happy with me. Best I buy her a good present. (any suggestions for a work colleague who turned 26 today?) I'm thinking of making her an infusion but I think they take awhile to be any good. I also missed a night out with the girls (So sorry Beck). Pain takes over my life.

Anyway my lovelies I have work again in the morning so it's definitely bedtime for me. Sweetest Dreaming!

Labels:


Posted by Jadey :: 11:34 PM :: 7 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------