Operation Roxy - In Progress

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Fun and Proposals.

ImageChef.com - Create custom images
Haha No I did not get engaged. You will have to read on.

I got to complete my senior first aid today ticking off number 92. on the 101 things to do list and so when I came home and altered my blog and read all of your lovely comments, my mind immediately turned to, "what next?"

So I looked down the list and the FIRST possible one that sprung up is Number 12. "Stay at Wilson's Prom"

Now I don't want to just stay there. I remember as a kid feeding the birds and having fish and chips and ice cream at the Cafe. I also remember staying in the Cabins and going on some awesome bush walks. Stuff I am dying to do again!

And I was thinking (and chatting with Bee) about what a wonderful venue it would make for our next sleepover. The cabins sleep 2 - 6 people each and when I did a price breakdown we are kind of looking at around/under $50 a head per night. (Obviously not including food, drink and fuel here) We could save money on fuel by carpooling down (everyone can chip in at the servo for the driver/s I'm sure) And if the weather is good there are some great walks we can do!

PLEASE let me know if you are interested in a 1 or 2 night stay down there sometime in the next couple of months.

Labels: , ,


Posted by Jadey :: 8:05 PM :: 4 comments

Post a Comment

-------------------------------------